Wednesday, January 15, 2014

11 years old today

Carter was my 4th son. He joined my family 11 years ago. I can not believe my little peanut is 11. This boy has grown up so much lately. He has always had the best smile. The most sweetest touch. He is tender to the core. He has an energy that if bottled could make millions. Carter is friendly and loving to anyone. I love to watch him.... not just because I can't keep up with him but because he is always moving. When he is observing something, such as bugs, you can just see that his mind is moving just as fast as his body does.
 Carter is so good to his mom. He is always ready for a hug or kiss. I think back on the days that I have been blessed to have Carter and I will admit this child...... wow this child is about all I can say, what is the right words? handful is to mild to describe how Carter was. I used to say Carter was put on this earth just to teach me patience. As a young boy he just had no measure of what he should and should not do. Thankfully he has mellowed a bit. He is always moving so fast and yet is never in a hurry to get anywhere.  He is a kid that really does stop to smell the flowers, or chase a bug, or throw a snowball, or well just about anything other then what he's suppose to be doing.
Carter is a joy to my heart. I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for this little man of mine. I hope that his happy, joyful attitude never leaves. I hope this world keeps that mind  busy and that  it's kept away from bad things. I want him to always have time to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy Gods creation. I want a lifetime of those hugs and kisses.

Happy birthday tarter sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment