Thursday, April 25, 2013

All in a days work

Today was a very full and busy day. It started off with work. I put in 5 hours this am. At noon I got off and took over my garage sale that my mom and a friend had worked in the am for me. So did the garage sale among running to get kids from school. I ended the garage sale at about 5:30 and then started laundry, wrapped a present for Carter to take to his friends party tonight, then dropped carter off at said party. Then came home, got Emery to work firing up the grill. (oh how I love having a grilling/cooking child:) He also peeled potatos and got those cooking. Dalton headed to help me fire up the mower. He did the first mowing at our new house. Then he attempted to help me start the weedwacker. This might shock you but this is the first time I have
ever ran a weedwacker. It was acutually pretty fun. I then pulled some weeds in the area I may add some flowers at some point. Sat down to dinner, ran and got carter from the party and then decided to reorganize my office. Now my office is also my bedroom. My room is small but cute, but then there is this half. yes it leaves a little bit to be desired. so I found this new hutch for $20.00 on lincconsign. I think it will do great. It matches my black dresser and my black bed. (sorry no pictures of that yet since it still has my hand me down comforter from my 10 year old son, yes complete with planets and stars.)

So after getting that done, well of course had to blog about how busy I was and how tired I am. lol so maybe next I should go to bed? On tomorrows plans? do my garage sale, then work, then take Dalton shopping to get a different colored bow tie for his next prom date. I keep waiting for the day that I will have time to just sit back and relax in my new house. Im thinking its sure to happen right? But I must admit it feels good to be so busy. To be doing what needs to be done. Not to mention the yard looks great now also.


No comments:

Post a Comment