Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Out of your comfort zone

 Emery and Bronson had the Junior high lip sing for chuch Friday night. Im so proud how they did. Those of you that know Emery know that he is not one that likes all eyes on him. Yet his leader (Zane) decied to really push Emery out of his comfort zone. Emery said "during it I was like ahhh but afterwards I thought hey that was kind of fun". He did awesome. Bronson also was a bit nervous. He was excieted about his part of falling out of bed. He designed his own "pajamas" to wear.


The Lord has taken all 6 of us out of our comfort zones over the last year. I admit I fight for my comfort zones the most. I hate to go out of my safety areas. I want to keep things comfortable, easy, predictiable even. I always feel accomplished when I do venture out and do something I would not have thought I could. It makes me thank God that He got me through it. (why was there even doubt?)I pray that my kids dont hide in comfort zones. That they push themselves even when its not comfotable. I thank God for pushing
 my comfort zones this year. Yet He has let me keep some things routine to not make us take on to many changes at once.









No comments:

Post a Comment